[bct] Re: Goldwave question

  • From: "H.G.R" <HueGRection@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:39:35 -0800

Hi Rick

Yes, there are scripts for Goldwave. You can download them from:

They were written by Jim Grimsby and work well. If you want to listen to a demo
(a bit outdated) of Goldwave done by Tim Cummings you can find one in the Main
Menu archives. He does go over the main keyboard shortcuts so you may want to
check it out. They haven't been changed (that I know of). HTH