[bct] Re: Goldwave question

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:31:21 -0800

Rick, I had some bad results when using Total Recorder.  I think it is
because it installs its own sound drivers.  You can choose not to have it
install those ddrivers during the install, but that limits Total Recorder's
functions.  I stopped using it because it had some strange effects on
playing files in Winamp.

Bill