[bct] Re: Goldwave podcast

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:18:31 -0500

Hi Deebee,

Thanks, but I asked Larry to pull it.  I will fix it tomorrow and re post it up
to BCT.  The mistake is critical for the beginner and could cause them great
confusion.  I think I can edit the recording and fix it without a total re

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx