[bct] Goldwave podcast

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:57:52 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Well the goldwave basics podcast is up on BCT and I see I made an error.
During editing I misstated that the left bracket was the start marker and the
left bracket was the finish marker.  This is incorrect and I don't know how I
missed it after the recording.  The left bracket key is the start marker and
the right bracket key is the finish marker.  I will make sure to correct this
when I do the next podcast.  Sorry about that.  Should I have it pulled and
re-record it?

Rick

=======

Contact Information: