[bct] Re: Goldwave next podcast

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:55:15 -0500

Hi Rick,
Do you know if there is a way to record a skype conversation with Goldwave?
Thanks,
Megan

At 12:02 PM 3/17/2006, you wrote:
Hi everyone,

On the next goldwave podcast I want to go over doing some recording from mic and from line input. I also want to cover mixing audio and maybe some of the effects. Possibly also do que points and file splitting if time permits. I will also talk about the JAWS scripts for goldwave a bit too.
If you want anything else to be covered please let me know.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: <mailto:rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx>rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: <mailto:rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925