[bct] Re: GoldWave Question

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:35:26 -0600

Jane,

Rick Harmon did a series of podcasts on Goldwave. THey cover not only basic recording but also mixing in music, using effects, etc.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!

From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] GoldWave Question
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:20:47 -0500

I have had this program called GooldWave for over a year--I originally bought it to do a couple of short thngs for my Introduction to Broadcasting class. Well, now I am thinking of using it to put together a podcast of sorts--music and talk and such--and wonder how to do that. Do you record your separate segments and then combine them? How do you get the music in where you want it without having to play it through your computer? I feel kinda silly asking, but I have no idea where to even start. Listening to MagnaTune and other friends' podcasts gave me the idea of at least starting. Can't do it today, of course--too much larengitis to make it worth while, but perhaps tomorrow.

Anyone got ideas? I think I have found a place to upload whatever I do--that shouldn't be a problem.

Jane