[bct] Re: Gold Wave, yeah!

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:42:22 -0800

Greetings Dana et al.

I think Gold Wave is pretty good at mixing, too. I just do my mixing
inside Sound Forge, because I'm more comfortable in that sound editing
environment. It's just a matter of different commands and different
styles... Although, I must say that Sound Forge gives me a lot more
feedback and options than Gold Wave does.

Kai