[bct] Re: Gold Wave, yeah!

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:20:24 -0500

Thanks, Dana,
Guess I should play with it a bit more
Lynnette
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dana Niswonger
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 2:14 PM
  Subject: [bct] Re: Gold Wave, yeah!

  Hi Lynette:
  Well, so far, I have only done voice stuff with Gold Wave.  The only bad
thing about the free trial is that it will lock up after 150 commands causing
loss of data if you haven't saved your file.  I really like the effects
processing and the way it uses analogy comparisons instead of bit rates,
sampling rates and file types to give you an idea of the quality of your
recording.  I don't no how well it works as a mixer but I suspect not to well
as Kai uses the forge for that kind of stuff.  It sure is fun to play with and
I will probably buy it because it is only $50.00.
  Dana