[bct] Re: Gold Wave, yeah!

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:34:47 -0800

Greetings Dan.

Please do note that my feature listing that I made was not exhaustive,
and newer versions of the program contain more features all the time
(for example, version 8 of Sound Forge now supports VST plug-ins for
people who use MIDI instruments), among other things.

Yes. Loops are essentially repeatedly clips of sound. A properly crafted
drum loop can be played over and over, and it'll sound like someone's
actually playing the drum track, when in fact all you've had to do was
repeat one single clip of audio continuously.

Kai