[bct] Gold Wave Help, again!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:51:49 -0600

Hi Friends:

After reviewing the wonderful attachment sent me by Mary and the great help
sent by Kai, I must ask for some even simpler help with Gold Wave.  I am trying
to prepare a simple audition of my voice for The Darker Projects pod cast and
radio theater group.  In order that I might do this, I only need to know how to
accomplish four things.  Record the sound of my voice, play the sound of my
voice and rewind and fast forward the sound of my voice.  I am sure I will get
into all the really great effects and many other good features in Gold Wave but
not right now.  If anyone will send the four keyboard commands to accomplish
the above outlined task, I will love you forever, I promise!
As always, thanks in advance!
Dana