[bct] Re: Going no mail

  • From: matthew dyer <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:32:36 -0400

Hi Yes the only thing different in the subject is set vacation. See if that helps.

At 01:34 PM 5/12/2006, you wrote:

I think but am not 100% sure.

Send a message to blindcooltech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

and put

set vacation on

in the subject

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them." - Helen Keller, 1925