[bct] Re: Ghostcast?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:39:40 -0400

Jake is young, and it is a shame I have to tie him when I leave him
alone, but I do.

Actually, I asked Rob (before I saw the other explanation), so we'll be
posting that soon.

>>> al419@xxxxxxxxxxx Friday, October 28, 2005 3:24:52 PM >>>
I have forgotten Jake's age.  If he's still fairly young, and I think
he is,
he's probably like some people who don't mature in some areas as soon
we'd like, or think he should.  He is a character.  But not being able
leave him alone and loose in the house or wherever must be a pain.  But
a lovable guy and seems to work very well for and with you.  He must
wild dreams when you and Rob put him to sleep.  His yipping sounded
like he was having a good time, rather than expressing any sort of
Rob sure seems to know his stuff about audio.  Enjoyed the discussion
the recorders.  I'm still in a quandry about what to get, but at least
an increasingly educated quandry.  (Grin.)  Kai's info about sampling
and compression is interesting and helpful.  It would be great to hear
it from Rob.
Thank you.
Lois Goodine.