[bct] Re: Ghostcast?

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:24:52 -0700

I have forgotten Jake's age.  If he's still fairly young, and I think he is,
he's probably like some people who don't mature in some areas as soon as
we'd like, or think he should.  He is a character.  But not being able to
leave him alone and loose in the house or wherever must be a pain.  But he's
a lovable guy and seems to work very well for and with you.  He must have
wild dreams when you and Rob put him to sleep.  His yipping sounded more
like he was having a good time, rather than expressing any sort of distress.
Rob sure seems to know his stuff about audio.  Enjoyed the discussion about
the recorders.  I'm still in a quandry about what to get, but at least it's
an increasingly educated quandry.  (Grin.)  Kai's info about sampling rates
and compression is interesting and helpful.  It would be great to hear about
it from Rob.
Thank you.
Lois Goodine.