[bct] Re: Ghostcast?

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 21:00:00 -0600

Yeah! Come on Larry! Quit picking on me! Just because I was at APH one time doesn't mean you have to make me the villain here--or does it? LOL! All kidding aside, I would be happy to do a podcast but I don't own any of the right equipment except for a computer. But maybe someday. I do enjoy listening to them though. Happy Halloween to everyone. As my parents and a sister were dropping me off at my apartment just a few minutes ago, somebody came trick-or-treating and our upstairs neighbors I think were handing out goodies.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>