[bct] Re: George Foreman Grill

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 23:41:41 -0400

Hi Darren,
I have two Forman Grills, one small one with a bun warmer on the top, and a
larger with the removable plates, and I love them both.  I actually have
washed my plates in the dish washer with no adverse reactions.  The other
grill I clean off like you do, with a warm damp sponge or damp Viva towel.

Maria