[bct] Re: George Foreman Grill

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jennipalmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 17:22:54 -0500

I dont use soap i just take a damp rag when it's warm thanks for the grilled cheese tip i just cook meat on it myself but yeah hmmm a pepper jack tuna melt aint too bad i bet but will do that in the microwave if i try it I just take out the drawer and empty it and wash it with the dishes at night then slide it back in. it works pretty well hold it open when cleaning though i burned my arm when it closed on me well, it tried too.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>