[bct] Re: George Foreman Grill

  • From: "Darren Duff" <duff379@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 17:18:19 -0400

Does your gril have the removable grids? We got one a thoughs and that's
the only way to clean your george forman! Heheh! You could use a warm
paper towel, and that should work fine. Warm the gril up just a little
and then wipe off.
Darren Duff.

MSN darren379@xxxxxxxxxxx ***no mail to this address please!

E-mail duff379@xxxxxxxxx