[bct] Re: George Foreman Grill

  • From: "Edward alonzo" <edwardalonzo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 01:37:37 -0500

Yes. I've done a few podcasts on my own about a grill like that.
You can feel free to check them out if you think they might be of some
use. The information is at the end of this message.

Hope this helps
Edward Fernando Alonzo and Holly Gail Alonzo To People in love and
happily Married!
check out my pod cast at:
http://livejournal.com/users/bldoubletrouble
to subscribe to it put: