[bct] Re: George Foreman Grill

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:58:28 -0500

Hi Phil. My mom bought me a George Foreman grill and she ordered the Braille book from NBP. I really like my grill but haven't used it that much only because of space limitations in the apartment imposed on me by my roommate. To clean the grill after use I just wiped it down with a wet rag and a bit of soap, and everything seems to be just fine.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>