[bct] George Foreman Grill

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:31:24 -0400

Hi Folks,
We just got a George Foreman Grill with Bun Warmer from a friend and needed to find the instructions and cookbook in accessible format.
Searching Amazon for the manual got us one in pdf format for another model but its directions seemed to work out fine for ours.
I noticed that the National Braille Press has
George Foreman's Indoor Grilling Made Easy
in pocket braille and hard braille for $20 and we plan on ordering it.

I searched google on the cooking times for several items.
We tried burgers for 7 minutes and grilled cheese for 2, and they came out fine except for a little sticking to the grill plates.
Does any one else have one and do you have any suggestions on use and cleaning?