[bct] Re: General list comments

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:52:40 -0500

Actually, I smoke a pipe about once a week in decent weather when I can go out on the deck. That means my 5 pounds of assorted exotic tobaccos will last until I'm about 127 years old, or longer. Sometimes, to be totally decadant, I take some Scotch out on the deck with the pipe and really commit the unpardonable sin. This only when Marsha is not at home, because, as she says, I have to wash out my beard after a pipe or she will put a plastic bag over my head and heat seal it closed.

Dan