[bct] Re: General list comments

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:41:39 -0500

O, the noise, the noise!!!  I totally hear you; or should I say totally
don't hear you?  I've been to places like that and generally have not

One of Lynne's nieces wanted to go to this restaurant for her birthday a
couple of years ago and I tell you, it was total bedlam.  Not only was the
music loud, but it was a restaurant that catered to people who were
wrestling fans; so there were entire walls covered with TV monitors showing
various wrestling matches all at one time.  And the volume at which they
were showing these...  Well, suffice it to say that I thought I'd died and
gone to hell.  The best part of this story is that the restaurant went under
in two years, thank the good Lord.