[bct] Re: General list comments

  • From: Slythy_Tove <mcg907@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:45:42 -0800 (PST)

I never said I would put a plastic bag over your head and heat seal it closed.

Your head won't fit in the heat sealer bar on the vacuum packer.  Even if it
did, I could not seal your neck shut.  But, as Neal pointed it - it might be an
interesting experiment for the sake of science.  I wonder how bad the burns
would be on your neck.

On the other hand, I could put the tobacco in vacuum packed heat sealed bags,
float them on the ocean and we could see where they'd end up - purely for the
sake of science, of course.  Hopefully the fellow in England who found the note
in the bottle and wrote a nasty letter about littering the beach to the fellow
who dropped it would not find the tobacco and send it back with or without a
nasty letter.

Slithy - who dreads meeting "Maritime Man" on the elevator at the school as the
smoke from his smoldering pipe drifts out of his tweed jacket pocket and
pollutes the air.  (cough!  gasp!)