[bct] Gary's Nagra podcast

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:47:20 -0500

Hi Gary,
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your Nagra podcast.  Yes, I
recall those recorders having terrific sound quality and I'm certain they've
only improved.
Also, your speaking voice is positively mellifluous; one can certainly
understand why you are a reporter.

My first ever job position as a Clerk Typist found me transcribing the
recordings made by Nagra devices, which were wired to the Special Agents
seeking persons creating and selling fraudulent documents.  Once the device was
in place, it was no simple matter to take it off until the job was completed.
Let's just say I had a memorable moment when one Agent needed to heed the call
of nature.  Hmmm.  I'll leave it at that.  Needless to say, I was taken by
surprise--to say the very least.
Lynnette