[bct] GET WELL!!!!

  • From: "jeffs mail" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:34:52 -0600

Hi Hope and Darren,

I'm sorry to hear that you folks are under the weather. Please heal quickly and feel better. Mary and I will be thinking about you. I think we've all been where you are and know how much it zaps your energies. I remember when she had her cataract surgery in the mid-90s, she reacted poorly with the anesthesia and was bed-ridden for about a week. I then learned how much she does around here. After my vitrectomy, I lived face down for about 7 or 8 days on the livingroom floor on a matress. Make sure to follow all doctor's instructions. Once I thought I knew better and did not take all the steroid eye-drops at the prescribed times and ended up in so much pain that I learned a hard lesson. Well, We'll look forward to hearing you all later. Take care.

Jeff and Mary Armstrong