[bct] G Cast Problem

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:44:30 -0400

Not sure if this is a problem with G cast or my browser, but I need to
get this fixed or I'll have to find another solution besides G cast. I
like it but don't have patience for what's happening.
When I upload a file, it obviously takes a few minutes for the file to
be uploaded using the browser. It's necessary to upload the file to G
cast to get it to where it can be published.
Instead of taking me to the page telling me the file has been uploaded,
I get taken to the horrific "cannot find server" page and the file
doesn't upload. My internet connection is not having issues, so I don't
know why this is happening. But I've tried a few times already to post
my second podcast, and I keep running into this.
If anyone has an idea, please share.
Also, how do you configure livejournal to work with feedburner for
podcasting? I know Megan does this with her mmrrpodcast, so was curious.
Thanks from David