[bct] Fwd: [edirolr1] First impression on R09 (in comparison with R1experience)

  • From: Borris de Norie <blindcoolborris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:33:11 -0400

I got this from the r1 list and thought some of you may be interested.
I'd still like to play with one and get some noise floor readings, and
such.
By the sound of it, it doesn't look like it will be terribly hard to
operate without the use of the display, despite the fact that it is slightly
more submenu oriented.