[bct] Re: Fwd: Welcome To The New Blind Cool Tech Mailing List {01}

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:15:10 -0500

I am grateful for the new site too, but I for one will remain here and will
not be run out by some punk that thinks he or she can bully us and make us
run away.  I hope many of our fellow BCTers will remain here as well to show
this fool that we're not cowards and won't run and hide everytime they want
to bully us.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx