[bct] Re: Fwd: Welcome To The New Blind Cool Tech Mailing List {01}

  • From: Larry Gassman <lgsinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 06:21:34 -0700

Here is a repost of the earlier post listing all of the info concerning the new list.
It was decided to leave this list alone and those who wish to contribute could do so.
I've chosen to stay on both lists, unless this one truly becomes inactive and then I will leave.
We seem to have enough people for the time being to keep it interesting.
Larry
See message below.

At 12:45 PM 3-29-2006, you wrote:

Hi all,

I am hosting the new list for the BCT community.  For those of you who
are not subscribed to the new list yet but plan to do so, here is some
useful info you might want to know.

Thanks,

Chetan