[bct] Re: Fwd: Fw: NFB helps blind mother on " Three Wishes" November4th at 9:00pm Eastern!

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 20:05:20 +1100

I always enjoy hearing my friends describe the quizzicle looks on
peoples faces when I go to the movies! When I was in NY back in 2000
with a sighted friend, we did all the sight seeing stuff. When going
to the top of the world trade centre, I said as a joke to the
attendant that I should get a discount because I couldn't see the
view. I was surprised when she agreed and let me up for free! A few
people looked puzzled when I was at the MOMA and various art
galleries. They were even more shocked when I told some people my
favorite photographer was Diane Arbus

Tim

Tim