[bct] Fwd: Amazingly helpful web designer

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 07:36:02 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Anne Robertson <anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: March 3, 2006 5:27:38 AM EST
To: "General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Amazingly helpful web designer

Hello everyone,

Less than 24 hours ago, I tried to register as a Bright on
www.the-brights.com
and found there was one of those picture fields with characters that have to be entered into a text box. Naturally, I couldn't read them, so I e-mailed the site designer and he fixed the problem straight away. Now when you reach that part of the registration form there is an invisible field containing the five characters which can only be read by a screenreader.

What an amazing service!

Anne

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Independent Watkins Associate #361534
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx : Phone: 888-752-8339