[bct] Re: Fw: [studiorecorder] Update on Samson C01U USB Mic

  • From: "Chris Westbrook" <westbc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:09:13 -0500

I came in on this discussion late, but I have a c media USB mic and every time I have Jaws set to start atomatically I have to restart Jaws when I plug in the mic in order to make Jaws talk. Is there a mic that doesn't make you do that or a way around it?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>