[bct] Re: Fw: The True Origin of the Internet - Joke

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 10:37:47 -0600

Hi Dana. I've seen this one before and it's excellent! I'm going to forward
this on to a few people. Well I'm just taking it easy this morning after a
pretty good workout at the Y yesterday with a neighbor. This afternoon a
neighbor is taking me clothes shopping for the winter, and this evening we're
celebrating another neighbor's birthday.