[bct] Re: Fw: Success re Web Braille!!

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 01:19:18 -0700

Well, June in Arizona isn't pretty, unless you like being scorched, that is,
we aren't even to June yet and it was 105 today and all of us, even my
stepmother who generally loves the heat were complaining about how hot it
was, especially when we were out in her yard trying to figure out how Dad
set up the automatic lawn sprinklers and timers, he never bothered to tell
anyone and now things are going goofy and no one knows how to fix it.  I
suppose since he did much of the work on that system before his stroke he
knew all its quirks but none of the rest of us do, not even my younger
sister who worked for him for a few years in his landscaping business.

June in Arizona through September are not months I live for, but then, while
you are all having blizzards and shoveling snow in January I have 75 degree
days which are wonderful.

I am an Arizona native, as was Dad, so my roots are pretty well put down
here.

I cannot even begin to imagine loads of snow.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx