[bct] Re: Fw: Success re Web Braille!!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 15:55:25 -0500

Just an addition to my last message...looking back at it I realize now that the user id and password were removed. but still it's not a good idea.
Don't let your excitement about it being back cloud your good judgement.

At 03:47 PM 5/18/2006, you wrote:
Nope it is not. Be careful folks please!
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Owner of Blind Men 4 Christ.
email and Messenger
Skype lino_and_louie