[bct] Fw: Should You Be Institutionalized?

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:35:03 -0500

Hi, all.  I usually don't send stuff like this to lists but this is so cute, I
just had to!  Thankfully, this list is an "any topic" list.  Enjoy!  Beth

It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself
 from time to time, and this should help get
 you started.
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor
 asked the Director what the criterion was
 which defined whether or not a patient
 should be institutionalized.
"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub,
 then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a
 bucket to the patient and ask him or her to
 empty the bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal
 person would use the bucket because it's
 bigger than the spoon or the teacup."
"No." said the Director, "A normal person
 would pull the plug. Do you want a room
 with or without a view?"