[bct] Re: Fw: Re: Lynnette and Maria's latest podcast

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:12:30 -0500

Hi Irene,
Glad you enjoyed the podcast. Even though we rambled a bit, I decided not to edit anything, feeling that it just might add to the fun of the whole thing.
What a wonderful saying re the jazz and the petshop! <smile>

When you're ready to start podcasting...just ask and I am certain you will receive answers to all your questions. We were all there at one time and I learn something new each week, it seems.

----- Original Message ----- From: "irene walters" <irene.walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>