[bct] Fw: Please provide accessible alternative to visual verification at Libsyn.

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 09:18:27 -0700

Hi All,

Libsyn has implemented visual verification without accessibility for comment
posting in their hosted podcasts.  A number of blindcasters use this service.
Please follow my lead in writing a letter of your own to support@xxxxxxxxxx
asking for a positive resolution to this important issue.

Also, for those of you who have not already done so, please visit
http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification
Accessibility Petition.

All the best,

Darrell