[bct] Re: Fw: Mr. Cylke's responce re: Web Braille

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 14:33:38 -0400

And why shouldn't people be able to translate to text for their own personal use if they don't have a means of directly reading brf files on a computer or note taker? If they're shutting it down to prevent this from happening, then it really angers me. It's inhibiting honest members, and those who are dishonestly sharing log in info will always find a way. So really, what's the point? It's just creating more grief for everyone involved.
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>