[bct] Re: Fw: Mr. Cylke's responce re: Web Braille

  • From: "Kelly Pierce" <kpierce2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 10:57:18 -0500

It is a service established by elected representatives and totally funded by taxpayers. In a democracy government employees are accountable to the citizenry and taxpayers. It is not NLS's site. It is mine, and yours and all of ours. The American people own the site and its contents.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>