[bct] Re: Fw: Mr. Cylke's responce re: Web Braille

  • From: Lisa Carmelle <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 11:43:17 -0400

Will,
Just a thought, maybe the complaining is why we do have some services you do not. Also, maybe the complaining makes it clear that the services we have are ones we do not wish to give up either. Having said that, I think much of the complaining about this issue has been unfounded as it seems to assume a great deal that was never stated such as that the service has been permanently discontinued and why it has been discontinued. That certainly makes for some real annoyance when people are complaining about something they do not know to be true at this point.

Lisa