[bct] Re: Fw: Jaws/Eloquence crash anFw: h

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:36:12 -0700

I almost hate to send any e-mail to this list right now, however, I
downloaded the eloquence file, but it does not have a zip extension, thus it
is not opening or extracting.  I have suffered innumerable crashes the past
few days, and wish to correct this as I absolutely dislike Microsoft Sam,
and if I try to select Neo speech voices I crash also.

Please, someone help!

Rose Combs