[bct] Re: Fw: Jaws/Eloquence crash anFw: h

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:01:35 -0600

this isn't an issue of what operating system to use people, it's about using an updated version of eloquence *yuck*, or another synthesizer entirely.

At 01:28 PM 3/30/2006, you wrote:

exactly. the annoying part is that I have to hear this word in my
subject line and in my from field. My macintosh doesn't crash but
hearing the word over 500 times sucks. sorry that you loyal jaws
users won't come to the light, of the macintos but to each his own.
BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accoiunts,
shoutcast radio service, online games and more!