[bct] Re: Fw: Jaws/Eloquence crash anFw: h

  • From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:28:03 -0700

exactly. the annoying part is that I have to hear this word in my subject line and in my from field. My macintosh doesn't crash but hearing the word over 500 times sucks. sorry that you loyal jaws users won't come to the light, of the macintos but to each his own.
BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accoiunts, shoutcast radio service, online games and more!