[bct] Re: Fw: Jaws/Eloquence crash anFw: h

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:18:25 -0600

This is why for the moment I am goad to be getting emails on my iBook. NOt meaning to start anything, but so far I haven't had VoiceOver crash on me because of a subjct line. And if it does crash, it picks itself right back up. :)

But I will check out this JAWS ting for my Windows machine.

On Mar 30, 2006, at 4:42 AM, Kevin Reves wrote:

Ok. Everyone go get this. I replaced the old one with the new, opened
notepad and typed a bunch of lines of the offending word and nothing
happened. Encase some of you had a problem with the link in Larry's message
because of the greater than signs, here it is in one line.

ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/Tools/ ELOQMAIN.zip

Do this immediately. Messages about macs and religion can be ignored. The
offending C Word can't.