[bct] Re: Fw: For Sabrena

  • From: "Sabrina Markel" <louisiana-rain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:09:29 -0500

some people have said that guide dogs can take you where you want to go but I
don't think that's true unless the guide dog is use to the route to the work
place and or the vet's office or the grocery store but they don't automatically
take you anywhere, you have to give him commands and you have to know where
you're going before the dog can guide you there.