[bct] Fw: Cell phones and T- Mobile

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 05:39:58 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Ellen Scott" <bluespruce7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 6:27 PM
Subject: Cell phones and T- Mobile

Hi all. Through this list of pod cast I have learned that Verizon has an accessible cell phone, the lgvx 4650. I have T-mobile and I do not want to change over because it is very cheap for us. T-mobile does not seem to have a comparable phone. I am wondering if this could be considered discrimination. I do not want to change carriers just because they do not offer an accessible phone. What do you guys think? I am not subscribed to the list because it is too much traffic for me so please send comments to Bluespruce7@xxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Mel