[bct] Fw: Blind Cool Tech, etc.

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 13:18:53 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: Blind Cool Tech, etc.

Hello, Eric,
Yes, I am in Ohio. I don't believe I recognize either of those names, however, that does not necessarily mean that we didn't chat once or twice before. I am not too proficient with Irc., though I do know people who are.
Roxio is a product I swear by. At least for my own personal Cd creating/burning. I think the latest version has dvd audio capturing software as well. If you're into that sort of thing.
I lived in Columbus for a time and went to the Braille Jail. <oops, what am I saying?!!> the School for the Blind. That was for two years, thankfully. Not to say that OSSB wasn't a good school, it was, but I felt a bit cramped, and it was during my junior high transition years.
Anyway, enough about that. I hope you enjoy Roxio. I believe it was Lois, though, who said that version 7 doesn't work with Jaws? It might with Jaws version 7.0, though.

Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>