[bct] Re: Fw: A Good Anti-Spyware Program

  • From: "jeff" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:08:04 -0600

Jake,

    Make sure you keep the "immunization" turned on.  I hope I'm using the
correct term.  It is the setting that blocks spyware from being downloaded by
internet explorer.  There are 2 options with that, 1. to be warned each time it
works, or not to be alerted each time it blocks a download, you definitely want
the silent option, it about drove me nuts trying to keep up with all the
confirmation boxes.  Ebay seemed to be the biggest culprit for trying to
download something called "doubleclick".

Jeff