[bct] Re: Fw: A Freeware Racing Game

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 21:32:27 -0600

I just tried this game last night for the first time and it is cool! Its predecessor wasn't as feature-rich. I also noticed that the vehicles each have horns in this upgrade. I was playing it just as a neighbor came down to get some info on Special Olympics, and she had a look at the game and really liked it. Thanks for passing this along.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>